Static Sign Structures - Neumann Contractors - TMR Approved Steel Fabricator
Static Signs Structures are provided to aid the safe and efficient movement of traffic. Static Sign Structures may contain instructions that the road user must obey and warn of hazards that may not be self-evident. Static Sign Structures can also provide information about routes, directions, destinations and points of interest. Static Sign Structures are thus an important traffic control device used to regulate, warn, guide, and inform road users, thereby improving traffic’s safe and efficient movement.
Neumann Contractors is a TMR approved Steel Fabricator involved in the supply of steel fabricated Static Sign Structures throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
We take care of the complete supply of the Static Sign Structures, which can consist of the following:
- Reinforcement cages,
- HD Bolt Assemblies c/w with test results to applicable standards,
- Hot Dip Galvanized structure c/w trail assembly post galvanizing to ensure fitment,
- Freight of complete structure to the site.
Recent clients include :
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads,
- Fulton Hogan,
- Baulderstone (Lendlease),
- Thiess John Holland (Airport Link, Kedron)
- Transcity JV
- Probuild Civil