Neumann Fabrication have been awarded the Steel Fabrication Works for the Steel Pile Caps for the widening of the Currumbin Creek Bridges.
Palm Beach to Tugun Highway Upgrade
Works are being undertaken to widen the Currumbin Creek Bridges (BR07 & BR08) as part of the Palm Beach to Tugun Upgrade Project. Due to the marine environment, pile caps will be completed utilising a Precast Base Slab with conventional side forms.
Our scope of works includes the fabrication & supply of steelwork required for the Precast Base Slab construction and installation.
The Scope of Works includes:
- Supply of circular channel fabricated from 20mm plate compliant to AS/NZS 3678 Grade 250,
- Supply of 5mm rolled seal plates,
- Supply off fully weld prepped 32mm thick circular collars to be site welded to pile liners,
- Provide a detailed shop drawing for review before fabrication,
- All works in line with MRTS78 quality requirements,
- Provide all Welder Certifications to AS/NZS 1554.1,
- Material Certificates and Traceability Register to comply with AS/NZS 3678, AS/NZS 3679.1.